Applied Signal Technology, Inc. To Exhibit Latest Tactical SIGINT Solutions At The Association Of The U.S. Army Exposition
Applied Signal Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:APSG) (AST), a market leader in advanced intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) and cyber solutions, today announced that it will display the latest in tactical signals intelligence (SIGINT) products and technologies at the 2010 Association of the United States Army (AUSA) Meeting and Exposition, October 25-27, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
The Company will feature a sampling of its low size, weight, and power (SWAP) products that collect and produce actionable intelligence through the detection, interception, and evaluation of tens of thousands of wireless communication signals. These capabilities are key to ensuring that U.S. troops retain a tactical advantage in today’s increasingly complex and asymmetric combat environment.
AST has developed a family of software-defined radio (SDRs) systems for mobile, fixed, dismounted, and airborne applications. The company will feature the following products in booth number 163:
- Model 680 RAIDER, the newest SDR, is a configurable, next-generation surveillance system specifically designed for ground-based tactical operations. RAIDER has the ability to support survey requirements for very-high-speed data rates and voice communications as well as process modern communication signals with a four-fold increase in capacity over current surveillance products.
- Model 650 ROGUE, a compact and rugged man-portable tactical SIGINT system, allows troops to collect actionable intelligence and perform threat analysis in the field.
“Applied Signal Technology is proud to participate at AUSA and show our support and commitment to the Army,” said William Van Vleet, President and Chief Executive Officer of AST. “Our advanced SIGINT capabilities provide the warfighter with information dominance and a decisive battlefield advantage. AUSA is the perfect venue to showcase our full spectrum of ISR products and technologies and to demonstrate our commitment to protecting and supporting our troops.”In addition to the exhibit, AST will host an informational breakfast seminar and discussion on Tuesday, October 26 from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. in meeting room 301. Seminar topics include A Paradigm Shift in GEOSIGINT and The Future of Wireless Communications. For additional information or to RSVP, please call (703) 417-5310 or e-mail email@example.com. About Applied Signal Technology, Inc. Applied Signal Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) products, systems, and services that enhance global security. For further information about Applied Signal Technology, visit our website at www.appsig.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV