Applied Signal Technology, Inc. To Exhibit Latest Tactical SIGINT Solutions At The Association Of The U.S. Army Exposition
Applied Signal Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:APSG) (AST), a market leader in advanced intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) and cyber solutions, today announced that it will display the latest in tactical signals intelligence (SIGINT) products and technologies at the 2010 Association of the United States Army (AUSA) Meeting and Exposition, October 25-27, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
The Company will feature a sampling of its low size, weight, and power (SWAP) products that collect and produce actionable intelligence through the detection, interception, and evaluation of tens of thousands of wireless communication signals. These capabilities are key to ensuring that U.S. troops retain a tactical advantage in today’s increasingly complex and asymmetric combat environment.
AST has developed a family of software-defined radio (SDRs) systems for mobile, fixed, dismounted, and airborne applications. The company will feature the following products in booth number 163:
- Model 680 RAIDER, the newest SDR, is a configurable, next-generation surveillance system specifically designed for ground-based tactical operations. RAIDER has the ability to support survey requirements for very-high-speed data rates and voice communications as well as process modern communication signals with a four-fold increase in capacity over current surveillance products.
- Model 650 ROGUE, a compact and rugged man-portable tactical SIGINT system, allows troops to collect actionable intelligence and perform threat analysis in the field.
“Applied Signal Technology is proud to participate at AUSA and show our support and commitment to the Army,” said William Van Vleet, President and Chief Executive Officer of AST. “Our advanced SIGINT capabilities provide the warfighter with information dominance and a decisive battlefield advantage. AUSA is the perfect venue to showcase our full spectrum of ISR products and technologies and to demonstrate our commitment to protecting and supporting our troops.”In addition to the exhibit, AST will host an informational breakfast seminar and discussion on Tuesday, October 26 from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. in meeting room 301. Seminar topics include A Paradigm Shift in GEOSIGINT and The Future of Wireless Communications. For additional information or to RSVP, please call (703) 417-5310 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. About Applied Signal Technology, Inc. Applied Signal Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) products, systems, and services that enhance global security. For further information about Applied Signal Technology, visit our website at www.appsig.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV