Safeway Inc. CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Safeway Inc. (SWY)
Q3 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
October 14, 2010 11:00 am ET
ExecutivesMelissa Plaisance – SVP, Finance and IR Steve Burd – Chairman, President and CEO Robert Edwards – EVP and CFO Analysts Scott Mushkin – Jefferies Karen Short – BMO Capital John Heinbockel – Guggenheim Ed Kelly – Credit Suisse Robby Ohmes – Bank of America Merrill Lynch Neil Currie – UBS Jonathan Feeney – Janney Montgomery Scott Alton Stump – Longbow Research Sean Kras – Barclays Capital Deborah Weinswig – Citigroup Mark Wiltamuth – Morgan Stanley Bob Summers – Susquehanna Andrew Wolf – BB&T Presentation Operator Welcome to the Safeway Third Quarter 2010 Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. (Operator instructions) I will now like to turn the call over to Ms. Melissa Plaisance, Safeway’s Senior Vice President of Finance. Please go ahead. Melissa Plaisance
Previous Statements by SWY
» Safeway Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» Safeway Q1 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» Safeway, Inc. Q4 2009 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV