Video Display Corporation Reports Second Quarter And First Half Fiscal 2011 Financial Results
- Second quarter 2011 net sales of $22.1 million, a 32% increase compared to $16.8 million for the second quarter of fiscal 2010
- Second quarter 2011 income from operations of $1.34 million, as compared to income from operations of $26,000 for the second quarter of 2010
- First half 2011 net sales of approximately $42.5 million, an increase of 28% compared to $33.2 million for the first half of fiscal 2010
- First half 2011 income from operations of $1.92 million as compared to income from operations of $178,000 for the first half of fiscal 2010
- Second quarter 2011 fully diluted earnings per share of $0.15, a dramatic increase compared to $0.00 earnings per share for the second quarter of fiscal 2010
- First half 2011 fully diluted earnings per share of $0.22, a 10 fold increase compared to $0.02 earnings per share for the second quarter of fiscal 2010
ATLANTA, Oct. 14, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Video Display Corporation (Nasdaq:VIDE), an international leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of niche market displays, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended August 31, 2010.
Video Display Corporation reports net sales for the second quarter ended August 31, 2010 of $22.1 million, an increase of $5.3 million versus net sales of $16.8 million for the second quarter ended June 30, 2010. Net Earnings from operations for the second quarter of 2011 is reported to be $1.34 million, an increase of $1.31 million as compared to income from operations of $26,000 in the second quarter of 2009. Fully diluted earnings per share are reported to be $0.15 compared to $0.00 reported for the second quarter of fiscal 2010. The Company had previously released upgraded guidance of $0.13 in earnings per share for the 2nd quarter of fiscal 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV