SoundBite Communications Recognized As "Best In Class" For Client Satisfaction And Loyalty
BEDFORD, Mass., Oct. 14, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SoundBite Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:SDBT), a leading provider of on-demand, multi-channel proactive customer communications, today announced the results of its first annual client satisfaction survey. The company earned an overall client satisfaction and loyalty rating of 98 percent, with 100 percent of respondents identifying SoundBite's Proactive Customer Communications Offering as a valued solution for their business needs.
SoundBite collaborated with Omega Management Group Corp., specialists in Customer Experience Management strategy, to conduct telephone interviews across its client base to determine their level of satisfaction and loyalty. SoundBite achieved a 98 percent client satisfaction rating, which Omega considers "Best in Class," across all major categories and criteria, including:
- Account Management — ease of doing business, the ability to understand client needs and work collaboratively to achieve key business objectives
- Campaign Implementation — ability to deliver quality campaign strategies that meet stated business goals, and responsiveness to changing requirements
- Product Application — Overall performance, campaign management and multi-channel capabilities of SoundBite's Engage™ platform, and return on investment
- Product Usability—ease of use, and ability to design, execute, measure and optimize campaign strategies
- Support—knowledgeable and responsive support staff, effectiveness of training courses and materials, and high quality user documentation
"SoundBite continues to differentiate itself in the market through industry-leading client service and the high performance and ROI of our Engage platform," said Diane Albano, executive vice president, global sales and client management of SoundBite Communications. "Our passion for client success is unwavering; it's in our DNA. Our people are in the trenches every day developing strategies that address business challenges and capitalize on opportunities for our clients.""Our analysis of the survey responses indicate that SoundBite Communications clearly understands the importance of consistently exceeding customer expectations for service quality," said John Maraganis, president and CEO of Omega. "That kind of commitment to customer service excellence defines what we call 'The Loyalty Zone,' and helps lock-in profitable, long-term customer relationships."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV