Dril-Quip, Inc. Awarded $27 Million Contract For The Supply Of Subsea Equipment
HOUSTON, Oct. 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) today announced that it has been awarded a contract valued at approximately $27 million by Shell Offshore Inc. to supply drilling and production equipment for the Olympus Tension Leg Platform (TLP) to be installed in the Mars field located in the Mississippi Canyon area of the Gulf of Mexico. The Olympus TLP is part of the Mars B Project.
Dril-Quip will provide subsea wellhead equipment, production riser tieback connectors and drilling riser components for the Olympus TLP.
Dril-Quip is a leading manufacturer of highly engineered offshore drilling and production equipment which is well suited for use in deepwater, harsh environment and severe service applications. Dril-Quip's latest investor presentation is available under the investor section of the Company's website at http://www.dril-quip.com.
SOURCE Dril-Quip, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV