John Ward Assumes Global Responsibility For Operational Due Diligence At EIM
NEW YORK, Oct. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- EIM is pleased to announce today the hiring of Mr. John Ward for the role of Head of Operational Due Diligence. In this capacity, Mr. Ward will lead EIM's existing team of experienced operational due diligence professionals and be responsible for maintaining the firm's position as an industry leader.
"Risk management and operational due diligence are two critical pillars of EIM's fiduciary responsibility to its clients," said EIM's Chairman, Mr. Arpad Busson. " John Ward brings to the firm a wealth of practical knowledge and will be instrumental in developing this function." Busson continued, "For several years we have worked to implement an independent risk management function that is comprehensive across all our activities. Our decision to further strengthen the operational due diligence function led to an exhaustive search for an experienced candidate, which has culminated in the hiring of John Ward. John also has experience in managed account platforms that will be directly relevant to EIM's own dedicated fund platform project."
Mr. Ward will join EIM on November 8, 2010 from Nomura Funds Research & Technologies America, Inc. where he was Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer of their alternative products business. Prior to his tenure with Nomura, Mr. Ward spent more than 15 years in the securities and asset management industries in a number of senior operational roles. Mr. Ward will be based in EIM's New York office.
For more information about EIM Management ( USA) Inc., please contact Gary Yannazzo, Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, at (212) 371-9000.SOURCE EIM Management ( USA) Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV