NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It is hard not to ignore the latest spurt of fund closures hitting the ETF industry.
In the time since the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY) first appeared on the scene in the early 1990s to today, the exchange-traded fund industry has exploded in popularity.
Today, with funds such as Market Vectors Steel ETF (SLX), iShares Gold Trust (IAU) and PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (DBA), investors can efficiently tap into not only broad markets, but also individual slices and subsectors of the economy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV