The Law Office Of Abe Shainberg Is Launching An Investigation Into The Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of King Pharmaceuticals, Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Pfizer, Inc. – KG
The Law Office of Abe Shainberg is investigating the Board of Directors of King Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE:KG) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to Pfizer, Inc. Under the terms of the transaction, King shareholders will $14.25 in cash for each share of King common stock, for a total transaction value of approximately $3.6 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the King Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to King stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Pfizer is underpaying for King shares, thus unlawfully harming King stockholders. At least one analyst set a price target for King stock at $15.00 per share.
If you own common stock in King and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Abe Shainberg, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 425-7286, or visit http://www.ashainberglaw.com/king-kg.html.
Mr. Shainberg has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation, is a certified and registered arbitrator and mediator involving financial matters, and represents investors in various matters nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV