IntriCon To Announce 2010 Third-Quarter Results On Thursday, October 28
IntriCon Corporation (NASDAQ: IIN), a designer, developer, manufacturer and distributor of body-worn medical and electronics devices, today announced that it will release its 2010 third-quarter results on Thursday, October 28, 2010, at 3:00 p.m. CT.
Following the release, the company will hold an investment community conference call on the same day, beginning at 4:00 p.m. CT. Mark Gorder, president and chief executive officer, and Scott Longval, chief financial officer, will review third-quarter performance and discuss the company’s strategies. To join the conference call, dial: 1-877-941-6011 (international 1-480-248-5081) and provide the conference identification number 4375930 to the operator.
A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the call ends through 11:59 p.m. CT on Thursday, November 4, 2010. To access the replay, dial 1-800-406-7325 (international 1-303-590-3030) and enter access code: 4375930.
About IntriCon CorporationHeadquartered in Arden Hills,
Minn., IntriCon Corporation designs, develops and manufactures miniature
and micro-miniature body-worn medical and electronics products. The
company is focused on three key markets: medical, hearing health, and
professional audio and communications. IntriCon has facilities in the
United States, Asia and Europe. The company’s common stock trades under
the symbol “IIN” on the NASDAQ Global Market. For more information about
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV