Muriel Siebert & Co., Inc., Acquires Retail Accounts Of DJF Discount Brokerage, A Division Of R&R Planning Group Ltd.
Siebert is based in New York City with additional retail branches in Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Surfside and Naples, Florida; Beverly Hills, California; and Jersey City, New Jersey. Siebert, Brandford, Shank & Co. has offices in Anchorage, Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Fort Worth, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Newark, New York, Oakland, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, St. Louis and Washington, D.C.
* Securities in accounts carried by National Financial Services LLC ("NFS"), a Fidelity Investments company, are protected in accordance with the Securities Investor Protection Corporation ("SIPC") up to $500,000 (including up to $100,000 for cash awaiting reinvestment). NFS also has arranged for coverage above these limits to the maximum level of excess SIPC protection currently available in the brokerage industry. This excess SIPC coverage is provided by Lloyd's of London together with Axis Specialty Europe Ltd. and Munich Reinsurance Co. Total aggregate excess SIPC coverage available through NFS's excess SIPC policy is $1 billion. Within NFS's excess SIPC coverage, there is no per account dollar limit on coverage of securities, but there is a per account limit of $1.9 million on coverage of cash awaiting investment, which brings the total of cash coverage through SIPC and excess of SIPC to $2 million for each account. Neither coverage protects against a decline in the market value of securities, nor does either coverage extend to certain securities that are considered ineligible for coverage. For more details on SIPC, or to request a SIPC brochure, visit www.sipc.org or call 1-202-371-8300.
Statements in this press release concerning the Company’s business
outlook or future economic performance, anticipated profitability,
revenues, expenses or other financial items, together with other
statements that are not historical facts, are “forward-looking
statements” as that term is defined under the Federal Securities Laws.
Forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and other
factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from those
stated in such statements. Such risks, uncertainties and other factors
include, changes in general economic and market conditions, fluctuations
in volume and prices of securities, changes and prospects for changes in
interest rates and demand for brokerage and investment banking services,
increases in competition within and without the discount brokerage
business through broader service offerings or otherwise, competition
from electronic discount brokerage firms offering greater discounts on
commissions than Siebert, prevalence of a flat fee environment, decline
in participation in equity or municipal finance underwriting, decreased
ticket volume in the discount brokerage division, limited trading
opportunities, increases in expenses, changes in net capital or other
regulatory requirements. As a result of these and other factors, Siebert
may experience material fluctuations in its operating results on a
quarterly or annual basis, which could materially and adversely affect
its business, financial condition, operating results, and stock price,
as well as other risks detailed in the Company’s filings with the
Securities and Exchange Commission. Although the Company believes that
the expectations reflected in “forward-looking statements” are
reasonable, it cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity,
performance or achievements. Accordingly, investors are cautioned not to
place undue reliance on any such “forward-looking statements,” and the
Company disclaims any obligation to update the information contained
herein or to publicly announce the result of any revisions to such
“forward-looking statements” to reflect future events or developments.
An investment in Siebert involves various risks, including those
mentioned above and those, which are detailed from time to time in
Siebert’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings. Copies of the
company’s SEC filings may be obtained by contacting the company or the
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV