TriPoint Global Research Announces Investment Opinion On Peoples Educational Holdings, Inc. (PEDH)
Peoples Educational Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PEDH) reported first quarter FY2011 Financial Results and the Company confirms its FY2011 guidance. TriPoint Global Research Senior Analyst Sally H. Wallick, CFA reiterates Market Outperform Rating.
- Industry: Publishing & Media
- Current Rating: Market Out Perform
- Rating Assigned: 11/19/09
- Rating Reiterated: 10/12/2010
- Target Price (12 Months): $2.00
- Analyst: Sally H. Wallick, CFA
A five page Research Note is available for download at www.tripointglobalresearch.com as well as other leading financial portals, that include Reuters, Capital IQ, Research Direct on Bloomberg terminals by entering TRPN.
About Peoples Educational Holdings, Inc.:
Peoples Educational Holdings, Inc. develops, distributes, and markets proprietary supplementary materials for the elementary and secondary (K-12) market and distributes other publishers' products for the college preparation and literacy markets.About TriPoint Global Research, LLC : TriPoint Global Research, LLC is an independent investment research firm. Its senior analysts are primarily CFAs, and have expertise in many industries. A TriPoint Global Research, LLC research report or note is not intended as an offering or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed. Neither the Firm, its principals, nor the assigned analysts own or trade shares of any company covered. The Firm does not accept any equity compensation. Anyone may enroll a company for research coverage, which currently costs US $30,000 prepaid for three Research Reports, typically published quarterly, and requisite Research Notes. TriPoint Global Research, LLC received $30,000 from The Company for three Research Reports with coverage commencing on October 17, 2009.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV