Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of King Pharmaceuticals
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of King Pharmaceuticals, Inc (“King”) or the “Company”) (NYSE:KG) relating to the proposed acquisition by Pfizer, Inc.
Under the terms of the offer, King shareholders would receive cash of $14.25 for each share of King stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law. The transaction appears to be unfair, in part, given that an analyst set a price target for King at $15.00 per share. Thus, shareholders need additional information to know if the Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties by failing to adequately shop the Company, which has resulted in Pfizer underpaying for the company.
If you own shares of King and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV