First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Interim Advisory Contracts For Funds In The First Trust Fund Complex
FTA also announced that First Trust/Four Corners Senior Floating Rate Income Fund II will change its name to “First Trust Senior Floating Rate Income Fund II,” effective today and will continue to trade under the same ticker symbol “FCT.” As previously announced, the Leveraged Finance Investment Group of FTA has, effective today, taken over day-to-day responsibility for management of the Fund’s portfolio. As a result, no interim sub-advisory agreement has been entered into for FCT.
FTA and its affiliate First Trust Portfolios L.P. (“FTP”) are
privately-held companies which provide a variety of investment services,
including asset management, financial advisory services, and municipal
and corporate investment banking, with collective assets under
management or supervision of over $36 billion as of September 30, 2010
through closed-end funds, unit investment trusts, mutual funds, separate
managed accounts and exchange-traded funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV