First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Interim Advisory Contracts For Funds In The First Trust Fund Complex
FTA also announced that First Trust/Four Corners Senior Floating Rate Income Fund II will change its name to “First Trust Senior Floating Rate Income Fund II,” effective today and will continue to trade under the same ticker symbol “FCT.” As previously announced, the Leveraged Finance Investment Group of FTA has, effective today, taken over day-to-day responsibility for management of the Fund’s portfolio. As a result, no interim sub-advisory agreement has been entered into for FCT.
FTA and its affiliate First Trust Portfolios L.P. (“FTP”) are privately-held companies which provide a variety of investment services, including asset management, financial advisory services, and municipal and corporate investment banking, with collective assets under management or supervision of over $36 billion as of September 30, 2010 through closed-end funds, unit investment trusts, mutual funds, separate managed accounts and exchange-traded funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV