Energy Income And Growth Fund Increases Its Quarterly Distribution To $0.455 Per Share
Energy Income and Growth Fund (the “Fund”) (NYSE Amex: FEN) today increased its quarterly distribution to $0.455 per share. The distribution will be payable on October 29, 2010 to shareholders of record as of October 25, 2010. The ex-dividend date is expected to be October 21, 2010. The quarterly distribution information for the Fund appears below:
|Energy Income and Growth Fund (FEN):|
|Distribution per share:||$0.455|
|Distribution Rate based on the October 11, 2010 NAV of $25.38||7.17%|
|Distribution Rate based on the October 11, 2010 closing market price of $26.67||6.82%|
|Increase from previous distribution of $0.45:||1.11%|
The final determination of the source and tax status of all distributions paid in 2010 will be made after the end of 2010.
The Fund is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company that seeks a high level of after-tax total return with an emphasis on current distributions paid to shareholders. The Fund focuses on investing in publicly-traded master limited partnerships (“MLPs”) and related public entities in the energy sector which the Fund’s investment sub-advisor believes offer opportunities for income and growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV