Updated with Thursday afternoon stock prices.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet)--Are there any bank stocks out there Rochdale Securities analyst hates these days?
Not really, it turns out.
"I've taken the sells off everything," Bove says, "You've got a whole bunch of companies like State Street Corp. (STT), The Bank of New York Mellon Corp., Citigroup (C), Bank of America (BAC) and Northern Trust (NTRS) selling at discounts to their cash values. Even though the companies may not be generating that much in terms of earnings, they definitely are being undervalued at the present time," he says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV