Intel, which reported its numbers Tuesday after market close, announced third-quarter EPS of 52 cents on revenue of $11.1 billion, above estimates of 50 cents earnings per share on sales of $11 billion.
The company also gave fourth-quarter outlook of 11.4 billion. Analysts were expecting EPS of 50 cents on sales of about $11.33 billion.
Intel reported gross margin of 66%, in-line with company guidance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV