The Law Office Of Robbins Umeda LLP Announces An Investigation Of The Acquisition Of King Pharmaceuticals, Inc. By Pfizer, Inc.
Robbins Umeda LLP has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by members of the Board of Directors ("Board") of King Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("King" or the "Company") (NYSE: KG) in connection with their efforts to sell King to Pfizer, Inc. ("Pfizer") (NYSE: PFE). If the transaction is completed, King shareholders will receive $14.25 in cash for each share of King common stock they hold.
Robbins Umeda LLP's investigation concerns whether King's Board undertook a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of King. Specifically, our investigation concerns whether the Company's Board breached their fiduciary duties to King shareholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into the transaction with Pfizer.
If you are a shareholder of King, plan to continue to hold your shares, and would like more information about your rights as a shareholder, please contact attorney Gregory E. Del Gaizo at 800-350-6003 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Robbins Umeda LLP is a securities litigation firm with significant experience representing investors in merger-related shareholder class actions, shareholder derivative actions, and securities fraud class actions. For more information about the firm, please go to http://www.robbinsumeda.com.Advertisement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV