King Pharmaceuticals Buyout Investigated For Shareholders By Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of King Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: KG) breached fiduciary duties to its shareholders by agreeing to sell the company to Pfizer for $14.25 per share. Concerned King Pharmaceuticals investors are urged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com to learn about their rights.
“Under this agreement, King Pharmaceuticals shareholders will receive $14.25 in cash for each share they own,” said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Our investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to King Pharmaceutical shareholders and the process by which the board considered and approved the transaction. In fact, at least one analyst set a price target for company stock at $15.00 per share.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP pursues claims nationwide for shareholders in unfair buyouts. Lawyers at the firm have significant experience representing shareholders in over 100 securities cases. If you have any information about this transaction or questions about your rights as a King Pharmaceutical shareholder contact the firm at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-583-2855.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV