Here are five stocks, and five reasons to buy them. But really, you only need to know one thing: The valuations are absurd.
But if you still want more justification as to why you should buy, I've listed a few reasons that you can use to support your own investment hypothesis. Pick your poison. That said, I'm fighting an internal battle; I don't want to be too descriptive because I don't want more people out there driving up the prices I have to pay to buy.
How about 45% of the float being short, 11 days on the Regulation SHO list, breaking out of what was a six-month downtrend, increasing strength in business fundamentals, and a buyback equivalent to 30% or more of the float at current prices? Well, if you find yourself picking up the phone for your broker tell him you want to buy China MediaExpress (CCME). Merry Christmas. You might want to compare China Media to Focus Media Holding (FMCN), which is way more expensive.Aggressive Buyer? What are your thoughts on taking a low-risk ride on the gravy train thanks to investor Andrew Worden? He's aggressively been snatching up incredibly inexpensive shares of China Armco Metals (CNAM). He's bought so much that he's become an insider. Ride his coattails, I am.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV