The Briscoe Law Firm Investigates King Pharmaceuticals, Inc. For Shareholders Concerning The Buy-Out By Pfizer Inc.
The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC, founded by a former state prosecutor and enforcement attorney for the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, and the law firm of Powers Taylor, LLP are investigating potential legal claims against the Board of Directors of King Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“King Pharmaceuticals” or “KG”) (NYSE: KG) related to the proposed acquisition of King Pharmaceuticals by Pfizer Inc.
The acquisition involves a transaction valued at approximately $3.6 billion under which King Pharmaceuticals shareholders will receive $14.25 in cash per each share of KG common stock they hold. The investigation relates to possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of KG for approving this transaction and whether KG’s Board of Directors acted in the shareholders’ best interests.
If you currently own shares of King Pharmaceuticals/KG and would like additional information regarding this investigation, or if you have information regarding the allegations involving this transaction, please contact Patrick Powers at Powers Taylor, LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC toll free (877) 397-5991, or via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com. There is no cost or fee to you.
The Briscoe Law Firm is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation and transactional matters.Powers Taylor, LLP is a boutique litigation law firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV