Fertilizer Production To Resume At Oklahoma Plant
PRYOR, Okla. (AP) â¿¿ An Oklahoma City company said production of anhydrous ammonia has resumed at a plant in Pryor that was damaged by fire in June.
LSB Industries Inc. said Monday that repairs had been completed at the Pryor Chemical Co., and production of the fertilizer is proceeding according to a restart plan. Pryor Chemical Co. is a subsidiary of LSB Industries.
Officials said in a news release that the plant's primary reformer was damaged by the blaze, which occurred when a pipe failed.
LSB is a manufacturing, marketing and engineering company.It manufactures and sells commercial and residential climate control products, as well as chemical products for the mining, agricultural and industrial markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV