Dril-Quip, Inc. Awarded $20 Million Contract For The Supply Of Subsea Control Systems
HOUSTON, Oct. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) today announced that Dril-Quip ( Europe) Limited, its wholly owned subsidiary located in Aberdeen, Scotland, has been awarded a contract valued at approximately $20 million by Technip UK Limited for the supply of equipment for the Islay Gas Field project in the United Kingdom sector of the North Sea. The Islay Field is located 440 kilometers northeast of Aberdeen in 120 meters of water.
Dril-Quip will provide subsea control system equipment which includes a subsea fiber optic network communication system, two subsea control pods and a HIPPs (High Integrity Pressure Protection) system with its own subsea control pod. The majority of the work will be managed and executed at Dril-Quip's facility in Aberdeen. Offshore installation is scheduled to begin mid-2011.
Dril-Quip is a leading manufacturer of highly engineered offshore drilling and production equipment which is well suited for use in deepwater, harsh environment and severe service applications. Dril-Quip's Subsea Control Systems headquarters is located in Houston, Texas. Dril-Quip's latest investor presentation is available under the investor section of the Company's website at http://www.dril-quip.com.
SOURCE Dril-Quip, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV