IN Media Announces Pre-Orders On Tablet PC! Reveals Demand On New Product In China, India And Africa
LOS ALTOS, Calif., Oct. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- IN Media Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: IMDC) today announced that it is receiving and booking significant orders for the IN Media Tablet PC. The product, which integrates all applications, media and content in a simple tablet interface using Google's Android 2.1 OS, is expected to be shipping in November.
The company has already signed and is executing on a major contract for its IPTV set-top boxes !ROFL in India and Sri Lanka. The strongest demand and the most orders for the Tablet PC are coming from China, India and Africa where consumers are eager to use the new tablet type computers for e-learning, reading books, magazines, and surfing the net.
Along with seamlessly running all PC applications the consumers can now connect socially. The tablet comes in 7 inch and 10 inch LCD displays and is equipped with a forward facing camera, telephony service, and HDMI interface. This is said to be a key feature for a market that's eager to socially connect.
"Our Tablet PC allows global users to bridge a significant digital divide. This device gives access to media content furnished by IN Media and other Internet sources with a touch of the screen," stated IN Media C.E.O. Dr. Nick Karnik. "There is a significant opportunity for the Tablet PC in Asia and Africa," Karnik continues. "The key is the delivery of a low cost, feature rich product appealing to consumers' growing digital needs."IN Media Corp is a key driver in the convergence of Internet and broadcast television as Internet based content becomes more prevalent with mainstream consumers. IN Media's set-top and Tablet PC solutions take advantage of these initiatives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV