Photo Release -- Pizza Inn Celebrates National Pizza Month With Loaded Baked Potato Pizza Debut
THE COLONY, Texas, Oct. 11, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pizza Inn, Inc. (Nasdaq:PZZI) is celebrating National Pizza Month this October with a new item on its menu: the Loaded Baked Potato Pizza.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8147
An instant hit with customers, the Loaded Baked Potato Pizza features Pizza Inn's signature made from scratch dough; a ranch dressing base; a mozzarella, bacon and cheddar mix; sliced potatoes and a finishing sprinkle of chives when it delivers fresh out of the oven.The culinary sensation is also the winning recipe of Pizza Inn's companywide 2010 Culinary Challenge – a contest unveiled this year that turned willing employees and franchise owners into one of the largest and most innovative test kitchens in America. Chris Cuthbertson, of Greenville, S.C., accepted the challenge and combined his love for the All-American baked potato with more than 10 years of knowledge about Pizza Inn's menu. Cuthbertson, who began his career a decade ago as a dishwasher at Pizza Inn, admits he learned to cook at an early age. But he never entered a contest in his life . . . until now. Over the years, Cuthbertson worked his way up to assistant manager, general manager and now serves as district manager over two locations in South Carolina. He also saw what worked on the menu with Pizza Inn's customers. "I love baked potatoes," Cuthbertson said. "I thought to myself, why don't we have a baked potato pizza?" With access to some savory ingredients and the ability to test recipes on the buffets in his stores, the experiment was set.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV