IPass To Report Q3 2010 Financial Results On November 4
iPass Inc. ( NASDAQ: IPAS), a leading provider of enterprise mobility services, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter of 2010 on Thursday, November 4, 2010 following the close of regular market trading.
The company will host a live conference call that same day to discuss its financial results, outlook and business activities at 2:00 PM Pacific Time (5:00 PM Eastern Time). The conference call will be accessible by telephone direct dial at +1 (617) 213-8835 with a participant passcode of 3320 8438.
The conference call will also be available live via webcast on the company’s web site at http://investor.ipass.com. The webcast will be available for replay until iPass reports its fiscal 2010 and fourth quarter 2010 results.
The dial-in number for a telephone replay of the conference call is +1 (617) 801-6888 and will be available until December 31, 2010. The passcode for the replay is 6518 2731.About iPass Inc. Founded in 1996, iPass (NASDAQ: IPAS) is a leading provider of enterprise mobility services with over 3,500 customers, including more than 420 of the Forbes Global 2000. The company’s mission is to be the voice of the enterprise in the market for mobility services by providing solutions that simply, smartly and openly facilitate access from any device on any network, while providing the visibility and control necessary to contain spiraling mobility costs, maximize mobile user productivity and maintain security in a world where consumers drive enterprise IT. For more information, visit www.iPass.com or follow iPass on Twitter at www.twitter.com/iPass. NOTE: iPass ® is a registered trademark of iPass Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV