UBS Declares Quarterly Coupon On Three E-TRACS MLP ETNs
UBS Investment Bank announced today the quarterly coupon amounts for its three Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs) linked to Alerian MLP Indexes: the E-TRACS Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPI), the E-TRACS UBS AG 2xMonthly Leveraged Long Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPL), and the E-TRACS Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPG).
The table below summarizes the coupon amounts for the three notes.
|NYSE Arca Ticker||Name||Coupon Valuation Date||Ex-Date||Record Date||Payment||Coupon Amount per Note||Current Yield (annualized)*|
|MLPI||E-TRACS Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN||9/30/2010||10/8/2010||10/13/2010||10/21/2010||$0.3845||5.50%|
|MLPL||E-TRACS UBS AG 2xMonthly Leveraged Long Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN||9/30/2010||10/8/2010||10/13/2010||10/21/2010||$0.8365||11.25%|
|MLPG||UBS E-TRACS Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index ETN||9/30/2010||10/8/2010||10/13/2010||10/21/2010||$0.3568||5.44%|
* “Current Yield” equals the current Coupon Amount annualized and divided by the closing price of the Notes on September 30, 2010, and rounded to two decimal places for ease of analysis. The Current Yield is not indicative of future coupon payments, if any, on the Notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV