Innophos Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
CRANBURY, N.J., Oct. 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Innophos Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPHS) today announced that its Board of Directors had declared a dividend of $0.17 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on October 29, 2010 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 18, 2010.
About Innophos Holdings, Inc.
Innophos is a leading North American producer of specialty phosphate products, offering performance-critical ingredients with applications in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, oral care and industrial end markets. Innophos produces complex phosphates to the highest standards of quality and consistency demanded by customers worldwide, develops new and innovative phosphate-based products to address specific customer applications and supports these high-value products with industry-leading technical service. Headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey, Innophos has manufacturing operations in Nashville, TN; Chicago Heights, IL; Chicago (Waterway), IL; Geismar, LA; Port Maitland, ON ( Canada); and Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz and Mission Hills, Guanajuato (Mexico). For more information please see www.innophos.com. 'IPHS-G'
SOURCE Innophos Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV