MEMSIC To Report Third Quarter 2010 Results On November 8, 2010
ANDOVER, Mass., Oct. 11, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MEMSIC, Inc. (Nasdaq:MEMS), a leading MEMS solution provider, today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter of 2010 before the market opens on Monday, November 8, 2010. Management will hold a conference call and webcast at 10:00 a.m. EST that day to review and discuss the company's results.
For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the earnings call and webcast will be available.
What: MEMSIC 3Q 2010 financial results conference call and webcast When: Monday, November 8, 2010 Time: 10:00 a.m. ET Live Call: (877) 291-1367, domestic (914) 495-8534, international Replay: (800) 642-1687 pass code 16895977, domestic (706) 645-9291, pass code 16895977, international Webcast: http://investor.memsic.com (live and replay)
Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=44383&k=F659521CAbout MEMSIC, Inc. Headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, MEMSIC, Inc. provides advanced semiconductor sensor and system solutions based on integrated micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and mixed signal circuit design. MEMSIC's unique and proprietary approach combines leading-edge sensor technologies, such as magnetic sensors and accelerometers, with mixed signal processing circuitry to produce reliable, high-quality, cost-effective solutions for automotive, consumer and industrial markets.
CONTACT: MEMSIC, Inc. Patricia Niu, Chief Financial Officer 978-738-0900 Lippert Heilshorn & Associates Investor Contact: Harriet Fried Jody Burfening (212) 838-3777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV