Clearfield Names National Channel Manager
MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 8, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearfield, Inc. (Nasdaq:CLFD) has named Gordon Halloran as its National Sales Channel Manager. Halloran, who had previously managed Clearfield's sales territory in the southwestern U.S., has a vast career in distribution and national account sales. Halloran is based in Denver, Colorado.
"The establishment of this national channel program allows us to expand our service levels to the broadband service provider community," explains Clearfield CEO and President Cheri Beranek. "Our territory sales people will remain dedicated to working with broadband service providers on their optical fiber management, protection and connectivity application requirements. Gordie will work with our distributors and private label partners to enhance the logistical and administrative support that they can best provide."
CONTACT: Clearfield, Inc. Gary Young 612-247-8123 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV