TCF Bank Michigan Branches Are Open On Columbus Day
TCF Bank, Your Convenience Bank, announces that all of its 55 branches in Michigan are open regular business hours on Columbus Day, October 11, 2010. TCF Bank is known for having branch lobbies open 7 days a week, including Sundays, in addition to offering other convenience services like free online banking, free bill pay and free coin counting.
All new customers who open a qualifying TCF Checking account at any of our TCF Bank locations in Michigan on Columbus Day, will receive $50 FREE CASH. If you are already a TCF customer, then refer a friend to open a new TCF Checking account and you will receive $25 FREE CASH. The more friends you refer the more cash you earn.
To find the nearest TCF Bank location, go to www.tcfbank.com or call 1-800 TCF BANK.
“We’re happy to provide the added convenience of being open on Columbus Day for our customers,” said Bob Borgstrom, TCF Bank Michigan Branch Banking Director. “And with the $50 FREE CASH new checking account offer for eligible accounts and the $25 FREE CASH Tell-A-Friend program, there’s a great incentive for non-customers and customers alike to stop in on Columbus Day.”TCF Bank is a subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation (NYSE: TCB), a Wayzata, Minnesota-based bank holding company with $18 billion in total assets. The company has 441 banking offices in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states and commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada. For more information about TCF, please visit www.tcfbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV