Hub Group Recognized For Technology, Equipment And Operations
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., Oct. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Hub Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HUBG), one of the nation's leading freight transportation management companies, received the Quest for Quality Award in the Intermodal Marketing category from Logistics Management magazine.
Hub Group scored the highest in the Information Technology category that included: Tracing and Tracking Shipments, EDI, Internet, and Electronic Commerce Capabilities. Additionally, Hub Group came in second in the Equipment and Operations category, that included such criteria as: Equipment Available and in Good Condition, Good Safety Record, Low Incidence of Loss and Damage Claims."We are thrilled that our on-going investments in technology and our commitment to operational excellence are paying off," commented David Marsh, Chief Marketing Officer, Hub Group. "It is extremely rewarding to see that our customers, who voted on the award, appreciate our ongoing efforts to provide best-in-class transportation solutions." Hub Group's unique technology provides customers with access to cutting edge reporting solutions for managing their freight movements. Further, Hub Group has been strategically investing in growing its fleet of containers. In these times of high intermodal freight demand, Hub Group's fleet, combined with access to the railroad fleet of equipment, provide its customers with a competitive advantage. About Hub Group Hub Group, Inc. is a leading asset light freight transportation management company providing comprehensive intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. The Company operates through a network of offices throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. For more information, visit www.hubgroup.com SOURCE Hub Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV