/PRNewswire/ -- GeneWize Life Sciences
, a subsidiary of GeneLink BioSciences (OTC Bulletin Board: GNLK) announced before a full house of independent GeneWize Wellness Entrepreneurs a new product category targeting the teen market, adding to their current flagship products of DNA-personalized nutrition and skin care.
The new nutrition and skin-clearing products, aimed at the 11-17 year-old age group, were designed by leading doctors, genetic scientists and dietary researchers. The new products include:
LifeMap YGLT (You're Gonna Love This!) Anti-Acne Skin Serum
LifeMap YGLT (You're Gonna Love This!) Nutrition for Teens
- The first all natural, organic and 100% safe anti-acne product: No harsh Benzoil Peroxide or other chemicals as in leading acne treatments.
- Most effective, all natural "acne-active" ingredients available. Works on the source of the problem to help skin provide a defense against acne and other teen skin problems.
- Penetrates deep into pores to help clear acne fast
- Provides 30 different key skin nutrients, vitamins & minerals
- Contains the equivalent nutrients of 4 – 6 servings of fruits and vegetables
- Vitamins A, B, C, D and K, along with essential minerals including calcium for the critical body-growth years
- Vitamin and Nutritional Supplement ingredients are validated by independent third-party research
About GeneWize Life Sciences:
GeneWize is the direct selling subsidiary of GeneLink BioSciences, a 16 year-old pioneer in Genetically-Guided Wellness. The GeneWize mission is to make wellness & beauty
by making it
- and in doing so, give families
an income opportunity providing financial security and personal growth. Its products are backed by 16 years of research, multiple patented technologies and are manufactured in the
from the highest quality, freshest ingredients each month and then shipped directly to the consumer. For more information, go to
About GeneLink BioSciences: