NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
McCormick voting fell 7.9 percent to $44.21.
Skyline Corp. fell 7.0 percent to $19.48.
Marriott International Inc. fell 7.0 percent to $35.20.Ruby Tuesday fell 5.8 percent to $11.95. Stoneridge Inc. fell 5.6 percent to $10.45. AZZ Inc. fell 5.5 percent to $36.11. Compx International Inc. fell 5.4 percent to $10.26. Hecla Mining Co. fell 4.9 percent to $6.37. Wilmington Trust Corp. fell 4.8 percent to $7.34. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. fell 4.8 percent to $52.89.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV