Brush Engineered Materials Inc. Conference Call Scheduled
Brush Engineered Materials Inc. (NYSE: BW) will hold its quarterly conference call on Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to review third quarter 2010 results.
Dick Hipple, Chairman, President and CEO; John Grampa, Sr. Vice President Finance and CFO; Michael Hasychak, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary; and James Marrotte, Vice President, Controller, will represent Brush Engineered Materials on the call.
To participate, please dial (877) 407-9210 or (201) 689-8049 for International calls. A live webcast will be available on the Company’s website ( www.beminc.com). To access the webcast, click on Events & Presentations under the Investor page. The webcast will also be available through www.InvestorCalendar.com.
A recorded playback will be available until November 12, 2010 at (877) 660-6853 or (201) 612-7415 for International calls. Please use the following passcodes: Account No. 286, Conference ID No. 358635. An archive of the call will also be available on the Company's website.Brush Engineered Materials Inc. is headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. The Company, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, supplies highly engineered advanced enabling materials to global markets. Products include precious and non-precious specialty metals, inorganic chemicals and powders, specialty coatings, specialty engineered beryllium alloys, beryllium and beryllium composites, and engineered clad and plated metal systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV