Eletrobras To Host Roundtable Meeting At The New York Stock Exchange-Euronext
Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. – “Eletrobras” or “the Company” (NYSE: EBR; Latibex: XELTO and XELB; BOVESPA: ELET3 and ELET6), will host a Roundtable Meeting at The New York Stock Exchange-Euronext on Thursday, October 21, 2010 from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. The event will feature a presentation followed by a question and answer session with Mr. Jose Antonio Muniz Lopes, Eletrobras’ Chief Executive Officer.
Analysts and investors interested in attending the event should contact Rafael Borja of i-advize Corporate Communications at (212) 406-3693; email at firstname.lastname@example.org or register on-line at http://www.pixelsiete.com/clientes/web/eletrobras/2010/eletrobras2.html.
Presentations from Eletrobras’s Corporate Roundtable will be available on the Internet following the event at
www.eletrobras.com in the Investor Relations section.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV