Eletrobras To Host Roundtable Meeting At The New York Stock Exchange-Euronext
Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. – “Eletrobras” or “the Company” (NYSE: EBR; Latibex: XELTO and XELB; BOVESPA: ELET3 and ELET6), will host a Roundtable Meeting at The New York Stock Exchange-Euronext on Thursday, October 21, 2010 from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. The event will feature a presentation followed by a question and answer session with Mr. Jose Antonio Muniz Lopes, Eletrobras’ Chief Executive Officer.
Analysts and investors interested in attending the event should contact Rafael Borja of i-advize Corporate Communications at (212) 406-3693; email at firstname.lastname@example.org or register on-line at http://www.pixelsiete.com/clientes/web/eletrobras/2010/eletrobras2.html.
Presentations from Eletrobras’s Corporate Roundtable will be available
on the Internet following the event at
in the Investor Relations section.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV