Vivendi: Sandrine Dufour Appointed Executive Vice President Innovation
Vivendi announced today the appointment of Sandrine Dufour as Group EVP Innovation.
In this role Sandrine Dufour reports to Jean-Bernard Lévy, Chief Executive Officer of Vivendi. She is responsible for strengthening the drive for innovation in the group and for the emergence of new growth projects. With this new organization, Vivendi is putting more emphasis on organic growth and co-operation between Vivendi’s business units.
Sandrine Dufour will keep her existing responsibilities as Vivendi’s deputy Chief financial officer, reporting to Philippe Capron, the Group’s Chief financial officer and a member of the Management Board. She will also continue as chairman of Vivendi Mobile Entertainment, the creator and operator of zaOza, a multimedia content exchange service.Sandrine Dufour, a graduate of ESSEC business school and CFA, has been successively advisor to the Chief financial officer, Chief financial officer of VU Net and then head of Vivendi’s internal audit and special projects department, based in New York. Before joining Vivendi in 1999, Sandrine Dufour was a financial analyst at BNP (1990-1993) then with CAI Cheuvreux (1993-1999), in charge of the Telecommunications sector. Vivendi: offering the best to the digital generation Vivendi is at the heart of the worlds of content, platforms and interactive networks. Vivendi combines the world leader in video games (Activision Blizzard), the world leader in music (Universal Music Group), the French leader in alternative telecoms (SFR), the Moroccan leader in telecoms (Maroc Telecom Group), the leading alternative telecoms provider in Brazil (GVT) and the French leader in Pay TV (Canal+ Group). In 2009, Vivendi achieved revenues of €27.1 billion and adjusted net income of €2.6 billion. With operations in 77 countries, the Group has over 49,000 employees. www.vivendi.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV