Long John Silver's $10 Family Packs (Photo: Business Wire)
As parents manage demanding work schedules and kids juggle busy school activities involving everything from sports practice to texting, family meal time has been compromised. Long John Silver’s, the world’s most popular seafood restaurant chain, invites America to reclaim the traditional family dinner on Sunday, October 10, by treating their families to the $10 Family Pack.
“I remember when eating together was a cornerstone of family life,” said Barry Westrum, Chief Marketing Officer of Long John Silver’s. “We’re trying to revive that tradition with the $10 Family Packs, by offering a convenient meal option that fits the modern American lifestyle. We invite the nation to bring back the family dinner with help from Long John Silver’s – without breaking the bank.”
Family meals are more than just good food. In fact, independent studies support the link between family meals and strong family values, as well as promoting kids’ positive self-esteem and better communication between parents and kids. The Long John Silver’s $10 Family Packs allow families to enjoy their time together, while encouraging important conversations around the table and taking the guesswork out of dinner plans.
Customers are encouraged to join Long John Silver’s nationwide commitment to the family dinner by trying the new $10 Family Pack -- whether it’s at a Long John Silver’s table or at home.“Families are more budget conscious today than ever before, so the new $10 Family Pack is a great solution,” said Westrum. The $10 Family Pack feeds a family of four and each pack includes eight pieces of delicious Alaskan whitefish, family-size coleslaw and twelve hushpuppies – a longtime family favorite. The $10 Family Packs are available for this special price now through October 24.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV