Allegiant Pledges New Low-Price Guarantee, Hotel Discounts And More Low Fares
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Allegiant (Nasdaq: ALGT) today announced it is officially pledging the best travel deals to its customers. Adopting an updated logo and new tag line, " Travel is our Deal," the company, known for its exceptional travel deals, will support the new commitment as follows:
- Allegiant guarantees its air and hotel package pricing with the Allegiant Low-Price Pledge ; if a customer finds a lower package price, their next flight to that destination will be free*.
- Allegiant provides $20 instant savings off roundtrip airfare to customers who purchase an air and hotel package.
- Allegiant has reduced everyday fares by amending its pricing structure, providing more low fares to the company's customers than ever before.
"Our customers rely on us to offer outstanding value on flights, but we want to prove we offer the same level of value on all aspects of travel," Andrew C. Levy, Allegiant Travel Company President, said. "We believe our pledge and the new branding effort reaffirms our commitment to the best deals in travel and our commitment to the customers and communities we serve."Allegiant's Low-Price Pledge is a guarantee to provide customers the lowest price on air and hotel vacation packages. If the customer finds an air and hotel package for less, Allegiant will issue up to two free roundtrip tickets per itinerary to use on a future Allegiant flight to the same destination. Customers have up to seven days after the reservation is made to report the price to Allegiant. Allegiant is also rewarding customers who book an air and hotel package through the company with an instant $20 savings on roundtrip airfare, making it even more affordable to book an air and hotel package. In addition to the $20 savings, Allegiant's recently-amended pricing structure has allowed the company to reduce fares system-wide, providing customers with more everyday low fares. The pricing structure now allows customers who book their travel early to be rewarded by receiving the lowest possible fare. Customers are encouraged to purchase their travel as far out from the date of departure as possible to ensure the best travel deal. Allegiant's new branding campaign includes a refreshed logo with a more prominent sun design and softer lines, along with the tag line. The company has also updated the look of its website and social media pages. Allegiant has launched a new commercial that features employees highlighting the company's commitment to finding its customers the best travel deals. The commercial may be viewed by visiting Allegiant's YouTube website, at www.youtube.com/user/AllegiantAir. For additional information on Allegiant's mission to offer the best deals in travel, visit www.allegiant.com or www.travelisourdeal.com. About the Low-Price Pledge: *Low-Price Pledge valid on fare plus hotel packages only. Competitive price cannot include Allegiant Air service, see www.allegiant.com for complete details. Allegiant, travel is our deal. Las Vegas-based Allegiant Travel Company (Nasdaq: ALGT), is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations such as Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix- Mesa, Orlando, Fla., and Tampa/ St. Petersburg, Fla. Through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, the company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline offering air travel both on a stand-alone basis and bundled with hotel rooms, rental cars and other travel-related services. In 2010, Allegiant was ranked number one for low-cost carriers in Aviation Week's Top Performing Airline study and ranked 25 on FORTUNE magazine's Fastest-Growing Companies list. Receive breaking news from Allegiant by visiting Allegiant's Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/Allegiant or follow Allegiant on Twitter at twitter.com/allegiantair. SOURCE Allegiant Travel Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV