The Alabama Inmate Banking System -- Available Anytime, Anywhere
The Alabama Department of Corrections announces the Inmate Banking application is now mobile-optimized for easier viewing on most smart phones ( https://www.alabamainteractive.org/inmateCanteen), giving smart phone users full access to all features of the Alabama Inmate Banking System, and allowing friends and families to deposit funds into an inmate’s canteen account anytime, anywhere.
The Alabama Inmate Banking System allows for the transfer of monetary funds into an inmate’s canteen account, while also providing records of transactions for users. The state originally launched the system in 2009. Since its debut more than $1.7 million in funds have been processed for the state’s 30,000 inmates.
About Alabama Interactive
Alabama Interactive is the official eGovernment solutions provider for the state of Alabama. The company builds and manages interactive government services on behalf of the state and is a wholly owned subsidiary of eGovernment firm NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV).About NIC NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of official government portals, online services, and secure payment-processing solutions. The company's innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. NIC provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,000 federal, state, and local agencies that serve 98 million people in the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.nicusa.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV