Icahn Ups Stake In Lawson Software
Icahn bought an additional 528,000 shares in the application software provider in the first week of October for a total of $4.3 million, raising his stake in the company to a little over 10% from 4.6% as of June.
Lawson reported better-than-expected results for the June-August quarter, with profits jumping 61% to $9.6 million, or 6 cents per share, on revenues of $174.7 million. Adjusted for items, the company reported profits of 11 cents per share, beating consensus estimates of 9 cents per share.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Shanthi Venkataraman. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/shavenk. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV