4. Sina (SINA): Sina is benefiting from the Internet-commerce explosion in China, where it is a leading online media services provider. It gets about 70% of its revenue from advertising.
Revenue growth has averaged 19% a year over the past three years, while earnings per share grew at an average annual rate of 116% in the same period, including a 423% gain in the past 12 months.
Analysts expect revenue to grow 8.5% in 2010 to $389 million, and to rise 32% in 2011. They estimate 2010 earnings per share of $1.64, and growth of 22.5% in 2011, to $2.01 per share.Shares have risen 12% this year, and are up 39% over the past year, versus a decline of 5.1% for its industry peers so far this year. Sina, with a market value of $3.1 billion, has no long-term debt, and institutional investors own 93% of its shares. Of analysts covering Sina, 20, or 80%, advocate purchasing its shares and five recommend holding them. None suggest selling the stock. A median price target of $52.35 implies 3% of upside in the next year. RBS forecasts an advance of 10% to $56.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV