Industrials, Financials, and Materials are the top three accounting for 26.8%, 20.4%, and 13.7%, respectively in the SCIF sector breakdown. The index touched its all-time high of 22.31 on October 1.
The trigger for Market Vector to launch SCIF is that India's domestic demand drives its economy. The 120 small cap Indian companies, which form a part of the ETF, are those which would be serving the burgeoning middle class.
India's favorable demographics--almost 50% of the population is under the age of 25 -- translate into a strong pipeline of human capital expected to lead consumption. According to a McKinsey report, India's middle-class, a major trigger for economic growth, is likely to constitute more than 40% of the total population by 2025 compared to about 5% in 2005.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV