Industrials, Financials, and Materials are the top three accounting for 26.8%, 20.4%, and 13.7%, respectively in the SCIF sector breakdown. The index touched its all-time high of 22.31 on October 1.
The trigger for Market Vector to launch SCIF is that India's domestic demand drives its economy. The 120 small cap Indian companies, which form a part of the ETF, are those which would be serving the burgeoning middle class.
India's favorable demographics--almost 50% of the population is under the age of 25 -- translate into a strong pipeline of human capital expected to lead consumption. According to a McKinsey report, India's middle-class, a major trigger for economic growth, is likely to constitute more than 40% of the total population by 2025 compared to about 5% in 2005.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV