Health Education Solutions Offers Free Advice, Tools And Stories In New Online BLS Certification Special Section
LINCOLN, Neb., Oct. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- One in six U.S. deaths is caused by coronary heart disease, many of which could be prevented if a bystander had been trained in basic life support (BLS). Health Education Solutions, the leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals, today released a new BLS Special Section , a series of articles, vignettes and important facts about BLS and BLS certification, available in its online research library. The 10-article special section is free for healthcare providers, first responders and individuals who simply want to be prepared to provide emergency care.
"Coronary heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States. Now more than ever, it's vital to have the knowledge, training and resources to help when faced with a medical emergency," said Melissa Marks, director of Health Education Solutions. "Whether you're seeking to update your professional skills, or just want to be prepared for a medical emergency, Health Education Solutions' research library and online courses make vital information easily accessible."
Highlights of the BLS certification special section include:
- Three Reasons to Get BLS Certified
- Taking a Basic Life Support Online Course? Use These Tips to Succeed
- Which Professionals Should Have BLS Certification?
- Legal Issues Associated with Applying Your Basic Life Support Training
- BLS vs. ACLS: What's the Difference?
Health Education Solutions participates in the American Heart Association Enterprise Program. Health Education Solutions offers online courses from the American Heart Association including BLS for Healthcare Providers Online Part 1 .For more information or to access the online research library, please visit www.healthedsolutions.com. About Health Education Solutions Health Education Solutions (HES) is a leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals. HES, a subsidiary of Nelnet Inc. (NYSE: NNI), offers ACLS and PALS courses developed in partnership with medical faculty at Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska. (code #: nnig) SOURCE Health Education Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV