(New information from their radio show updated in the Opie & Anthony article.)
The hosts of the popular talk radio program, The Opie & Anthony Show, announced on the air on Oct. 1 that they signed a two-year deal with the satellite radio company. Further details regarding the financial terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
Rumors of the signing originally stemmed from an article on Orbit Cast featuring a screenshot of the Opie and Anthony chat room in which Anthony apparently said, "We signed.">>Will Howard Stern Leave Sirius XM? Sirius is currently in negotiations with several parties, including Howard Stern and the NFL. -- Written by Theresa McCabe in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Theresa McCabe. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to @TheresaMcCabe. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV