Complete Building Services Selects Astea's Field Service & Mobility Solution Suite
HORSHAM, Pa., Oct. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Astea International Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEA), the leader in service lifecycle management and mobility solutions announces that Complete Building Services (CBS), has selected Astea's FieldCentrix® Enterprise solution. CBS will be implementing the solution to help improve technician efficiency, optimize resource utilization, maximize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, streamline business processes and reduce operational costs.
CBS is based in Washington, DC and was established in 1963 as the building services division of The Donohoe Companies, Inc. Over the period of these 47 years, CBS has expanded its array of capabilities to include comprehensive facility management, operation, maintenance and repair services, mechanical & plumbing installations and building automation technology and access control services to their clients. CBS is currently providing services for over 28 million square feet of government, institutional, office, retail, residential, and embassy space in D.C., Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia.
The CBS team evaluated several field service and mobility solutions, and selected Astea for three key reasons:
- Astea's extensive and proven experience providing global field service and mobility solutions to numerous enterprise companies around the world.
- Astea's FieldCentrix solution suite provides complete service management & mobility functionality necessary to fully automate and streamline their service operations.
- Astea's FieldCentrix solution incorporates industry best practices and seamlessly integrates with their existing infrastructure.
"We needed a proven solution that would provide us with total visibility of our field service operations, improve first time fix rates and workforce utilization, and reduce operational costs in addition to capturing additional revenue opportunities," said Terry Oakley, Senior Vice President of Operations, CBS. "After an exhaustive evaluation process we strongly concluded that the combination of Astea's domain expertise, robust solution suite and widespread experience in delivering field service and mobile solutions was the best fit for our business."CBS selected Astea's FieldCentrix Enterprise suite of applications including FX Service Center® and FX Mobile®.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV