Perfumania, America's Largest Fragrance Retailer, Introduces Fresh Website To Online Marketplace
NEW YORK, Oct. 5, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Perfumania unveils the newly-designed Perfumania.com! The site, equipped with modern features and exclusive promotions, has been revamped in its entirety, providing customers with a more functional, personalized and simplified shopping experience.
"We are excited about the changes made to the site," says Director Internet Marketing, Karen Reehil. "Perfumania has proven to be a leader in beauty retail, and we are happy to offer our same competitive prices and promotions to our online customers with brand new functionality."
The site, which is receiving its first major facelift since 2004, boasts a variety of cutting-edge features to heighten one's interactive shopping experience. Users can take advantage of easier search capabilities, faster shopping, product recommendations with social media components with a faster checkout.Highlights include:
- Alphabetized brands with a "sort by" option
- Quick view feature with a more organized, clean layout
- Easily accessible lists of new products, related products and "You May Like" products – all of which can be linked directly to the shopper's personal Twitter or Facebook accounts
- Registration option with a "save purchase" capability for easy access to a customer's favorite brands
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV