Gorman–Rupp Announces Acquisition
The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE Amex: GRC) announces that it has completed its planned purchase of the business of National Pump Company, LLC as previously announced August 31, 2010.
National, founded in 1969, is headquartered in Glendale, Arizona. Its principal products are vertical turbine line shaft and submersible pumps as well as centrifugal pumps, high pressure booster pumps and packaged pump station systems. National’s specialty expertise is in designing, manufacturing and distributing deep-well vertical turbine pumps for industrial process water supply, agricultural irrigation supply and municipal water supply. Additionally it provides specialty pumps for petroleum, mining and OEM applications. National Pump had approximately $33 million in revenue during 2009 from sales of its products through its Arizona headquarters and five other operating locations in California, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and Texas.
Released by David P. Emmens, Corporate Secretary, Telephone (419) 755-1477
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV