Gorman–Rupp Announces Acquisition
The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE Amex: GRC) announces that it has completed its planned purchase of the business of National Pump Company, LLC as previously announced August 31, 2010.
National, founded in 1969, is headquartered in Glendale, Arizona. Its principal products are vertical turbine line shaft and submersible pumps as well as centrifugal pumps, high pressure booster pumps and packaged pump station systems. National’s specialty expertise is in designing, manufacturing and distributing deep-well vertical turbine pumps for industrial process water supply, agricultural irrigation supply and municipal water supply. Additionally it provides specialty pumps for petroleum, mining and OEM applications. National Pump had approximately $33 million in revenue during 2009 from sales of its products through its Arizona headquarters and five other operating locations in California, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and Texas.
Released by David P. Emmens, Corporate Secretary, Telephone (419)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV