China XD Plastics said it will issue roughly 3.3 million shares of common stock to institutional investors in a registered direct placement at $6 per share, below Friday's closing price of $6.72. The Chinese plastics manufacturer said it will also issue to investors warrants to purchase common stock at an exercise price of $6 per share.
Shares of China XD Plastics are tumbling by $1, or 14.9%, to $5.72 at the start of trading Monday.
Elsewhere, iCAD (ICAD) said in a regulatory filing Friday that it will offer $75 million in common stock. Net proceeds will be used to make acquisitions of assets, businesses or securities, to repay debt or capital expenditures, or for working capital.Shares of iCAD are down 3 cents, or 1.7%, to $1.70. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV