Eyak Withdraws Offer To Buy GTSI
DULLES, Va. (AP) â¿¿ Alaska's Eyak Technology LLC said Monday it has withdrawn is offer to buy GTSI Corp., sending GTSI's shares skidding 41 percent on pre-market trading.
Eyak said it is withdrawing its offer of $7.50 per share in cash, after the U.S. Small Business Administration suspended GTSI from receiving any future contract awards from the federal government. Eyak said it is evaluating the effects of the SBA's decision on GTSI.
GTSI provides information technology products and services to the federal and state governments and contractors.
Its shares tumbled $3.10, or 41 percent, to $4.40 in pre-market trading Monday.The company said Friday that "Until tonight, no government agency had made an allegation that GTSI had violated any law or regulations regarding this matter." It added it will "fight to restore our good name." Eyak, based in Alaska, provides communications, information technology, and health care services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV