Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. Drills 3.2 Meters Of 17.29 Grams Gold At The Kenville Gold Mine
Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. (“Anglo Swiss Resources”) reports significant advancements on its 100% owned Kenville Gold Mine property including the discovery of new high-grade gold veins from surface and underground drilling programs completed earlier this year. A new round of surface drilling will commence in October as permits have been received.
The Kenville Gold Mine property is located on the northern boundary of Anglo Swiss Resources’ 160 square kilometers Nelson Mine Camp (“NMC”).
The drill program produced 33 gold intercepts from 19 surface and 5 underground drill holes that exceeded 4.0 grams per tonne with a minimum apparent width of 0.5 meter. Management is very pleased of the discovery of additional high grade gold bearing quartz veins striking over distances of 100 to several hundred meters beyond the known Kenville Gold Mine’s historical footprint. Recent drill intersections have also intersected new high grade vein structure at depths below the original production levels of the Kenville Gold Mine. These discoveries confirm the potential for new gold resources (with silver and copper enrichment), within this historic gold mining camp.
Drill Intersection highlights:
|Hole Number||From (m)||To||Interval||Gold|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV